Ready Mix Concrete
Concrete for every application…
KCG BSI Quality Assured Concrete and Grab Hire (Cannock, Lichfield, Walsall and Staffordshire) offer an array of products, best suited to your individual requirements.
Locally mixed by our expert batchers, KCG BSI Quality Assured Concrete is the first choice supplier for small concrete loads and cash sales. From small DIY jobs through to larger building projects our fast and friendly local service combined with guaranteed quality concrete and specialist concrete mixes allow you to get on with the job with peace of mind.
Our computer controlled mixers allow us to change the mix design or mix consistency (slump) at any time, a selection of products include:
- Kerb – for kerb backing and haunching
- Foundation Mix – for conservatory, single storey extensions and garden walls
- Foundation Extra – for 2 storey extensions and house footings
- Slab – for house and garage floors
- Pavement – for domestic driveways and pavements
- Pavement Extra – for industrial strength commercial drives, factory floors and farm yards
- Screed – for floors, sand and cement floor screed available with or without fibre
Not all building projects need be expensive. Whether you need a small amount of concrete or need a more trustworthy supplier for bigger projects, make KCG BSI Quality Assured Concrete and Grab Hire (Cannock, Walsall, Lichfield and Staffordshire) your first choice. We pride ourselves on offering such affordable solutions so if you think a project may cost too much, give us a call and you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Economy – pay only for what you use
- Variable Mix – many different product types and strengths from the same delivery
- Small Pours – catering for customers with small to medium projects so we can deliver when you are ready
- Strong Concrete – our concrete is always fresh, we never need additional water, thus producing concrete significantly stronger than one hour ready mix with the same design
- Delivery – we can deliver anything from 0.5 cubic metres to 9 cubic metres